Thursday, October 5, 2017

Legs

Alright,  I must be doing something right because my legs felt really good last night, and today feel great.   Haven't run yet today, probably do a marathon course recon. run later.
Usually right after a workout and the next day my legs have been pretty tired.  Glad I cut run down from 25-k to half marathon last night.
Legs should be good to go for Saturdays quick session.
Goal is allout mile.  Hopefully 4:40 or faster.  5 minutes easy.
Then 5x800 in 2:25-2:30 with minute rests.
3 minutes easy.
Then 400 allout, hopefully 60 seconds or faster.
This should help make goal marathon pace feel easier.
Then it's just resting up, and staying healthy.
A couple of fast guys coming who should be able to run in high 2:20s to low 2:30s. 
My course, I know every inch.  And I can sleep in my own bed, and marathon start is only half mile from my house.
Almost show time.  I'll give it my best shot.

Rough day.  Should have been sleeping today after the overnight.  Ended up up with the dryer guy most of the day trying to fix that.  Slept from 2 in the afternoon until about 5:30.  Trying to wake up now to go for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment