Monday, October 23, 2017

Easy run

8.6 miles outside, 56:41.  Legs were really sore from plyometrics session last night so I ran half on pavement, half on single track trails and grass.  Beautiful out.

Easy run tomorrow evening.  Wednesday I plan on doing 12 minutes progressive tempo effort to start, then 9x 3:00 camel humps.  Essentially a hill you run up one side, down the other, take a short break and go back up and over the other way.  That way you get two types of uphills, and two types of downhills you're working with.  I'm going to try and do this on the carriage roads so it's softer.

Probably get a lot more outside running in until the treadmill here gets fixed.  I guess someone was on it today and it started shooting sparks everywhere.  Then it wouldn't turn back on.  I may just get a membership over at neighborhood house in Northeast.  it's only $30 a month for the winter and they are open until 10pm,  It's 10 miles over there, but the treadmills go sub 4:00 pace, so I could get some real work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment