Sunday, August 20, 2017

PM run

Easy 4.6 miles on treadmill. 29:45.  Pickups every half mile.  Did this at about 6pm and it was still hot as heck.  At least I was out of the sun.  I need to bring a fan in.  The fan on the treadmill has 5 settings, but if you put it above 2 it makes a terrible noise.

Legs feel ok.  Tomorrow is an easy day although I'm going to do a good Plyometrics session too.  Easy run Tuesday and then Wednesday a workout.  Workout I'd like to do in morning, but not sure that will happen.  I'll get in an easy run and workout that day.  Longer workout, probably something like 10xmile or 12-15 by.56 miles.  Not sure yet.  It will be flat whatever I do since I had some good hills at Machias and there are some good hills at Northeast on Saturday.

Race Saturday doesn't start until 9:30, so hopefully it isn't too hot.  Probably why Northeast is always slower than Machias and Bangor 5-milers.

I'm hoping I have someone to chase again.  I enjoy winning, but I'd rather have some competition and run under 27:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment