Sunday, August 20, 2017

AM run

Went out about 10:30 this morning for 8.7 miles with Matt F.  He continued on to do 18-20.  Hot, humid, sunny, hilly on park loop road.  I was completely done by the end of my run and laid in front of an AC for a while.  58:54.

Another easy run later, but it will be as the sun is going down and in the shade.  Legs feel ok after yesterday.  I was sore yesterday afternoon some, thus the bike ride, but mostly from going after the 3rd downhill mile pretty good at the race.

Right now my schedule is looking pretty clear for training.  I've got one trial in August and maybe a hearing in mid September that I know about.  Probably more trials in late Sept. and early Oct, but hopefully not too many so I can train good instead of working all night and spending my days in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment