Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Next up

So I'm still waiting to hear if I can run in college track meet this weekend.  Hopefully the 3000 against some college guys will put a good whooping on me.

If Bradbury gets enough snow, I may go to snowshoe race on Sunday too.  Although you cannot run very fast on snowshoes, I always found it really helped for track as well as road racing.

On the 18th I'm headed to Portland again, this time for a 2.5k road race.  1.55 miles I think.  Going to be some really good masters competition and should be fun.

Umaine is hosting usatf maine indoor track champs the weekend after that.  So I'll probably go to that to get some track time in.

The weekend after that it's a local half marathon.  Probably going to help pace up front and pick things up final 5-k.

Probably a week off before I go to us masters indoor champs in DC where I'm running 800, 1500, 3000, and maybe the 4x800 relay.

Then at the end of march, the usatfne 15k champs.  We should have really good Dirigo masters team.

No comments:

Post a Comment