Thursday, January 11, 2018

Track work

Warmed up with Tracy and Erik on the track.  About 2.5 miles.

12x1-k.  First 4 around 3:23,  then gradually got quicker as I went and finished in 3:14.  So about 5:26 pace down to 5:12.  About 45 seconds jog rest and that was plenty.  Never had to push, one of my most boring workouts, but it let's you get some work in just a little faster than tempo pace.

3 mile cooldown outside,  Tracy and Erik did 6 cooldown.

This was about 14-14.5 total for me which is longest I've gone in over a month. 

The snowshoe running has done more than keep me in shape, it's gotten me in better shape.  If I can sneak a few medium to longer runs in during the next few weeks I should bring my fitness way up and I should put myself in good place for 10-miler.

No comments:

Post a Comment