Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Planned workout, nope.

I guess I cannot call it a failure because I never tried.  But boy am I pissed.  With bad weather coming and today being the day to get something good in, oh boy,  I'm going into midwinter more pissed than I did in 2010.

Got done overnight shift, went to court for 8:30 am hearing.  Didn't start until 12:30, home in bed by 2pm, woke up 2 1/2 hours later to chop firewood and get things around house ready for storm.

Should be a fun overnight shift tonight.

I just pounded a shit ton of caffeine and am going to try and hit the treadmill and do something hard.

Toughest part about today is it was so nice out, the best day in weeks, and I was stuck inside.  Once my hearing started it only took 15 minutes.  I'd say more about court, but, enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment