Thursday, January 25, 2018

Midnight talk

Damn cold out tonight.  Looks like another cold run tomorrow.  I'm going to just run easy, do some hill sprints, and get my last lifting and plyometics session in.

Saturday a workout I suppose.  After three days of easy running my legs should be good other than they'll be sore from lifting and plyometics.

I'm thinking something like 4x4:00 or 2x7:00 hard.  Don't know.  I make plans to simply change them.  Whatever I feel like I guess, but it won't be long.

Probably have to wait until Tuesday to do another workout with trial on Monday and maybe going through Tuesday.  I'd talk more about that, but defense attorneys are listening.  It's ok, read this midnight talk and enjoy the fact I keep you in business and someday I'll write a book about everything else and I assure you you'll enjoy that.

Whoops, I forgot this is a running blog. 

So I signed up for a half marathon at the beginning of march.  Hillt, probably cold.  For one I did it because I hate half marathons.  I love 20k, I love 25k, but 13.1 miles,  never enjoyed it.  So what better way to get over that then by running a half in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment