Friday, January 5, 2018

Snowshoe run

5.6 miles of snowshoe running.  1:06:49.

Autumn xc skied.

Broke trail most of the way.  Rugged.  There is 4-6 inches of snow with an inch layer of crust.  My legs got a good workout.  They feel good now.

Between shoveling this heavy snow and the run, I got some work in today.  On the way home from run a guy was stuck in snow bank.  Luckily I keep a steel grain shovel in my car.  Shoveled him out and got him on his way.  Autumn took the car home, so I ran home with grain shovel in hand.  Only 400 meters, but my legs felt amazing with no snowshoes on and running with a big ass shovel, jumping over snow banks, I felt like a bad ass, ha.

Days not done.  I've got to shovel my other driveway, chop and bring in firewood, and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment