Monday, December 11, 2017

Workout

Planned on workout tomorrow, but I felt good and did my planned workout tonight instead.

2.1 miles warmup, 13:56

7.5 miles steady, 42:03,  ran pretty even other than sections that were super icy and a few times I got off into snow to avoid cars.

Pretty happy with this, especially in trainers.  After warmup I started from town. Ran out schooner head, around overlook, park loop past sand beach, thunder hole and down otter cliff road a bit.  Tried to run even pace, so I pushed the uphills and cruised the downs.  5:36 pace in control, goes to show how tough xc course was two days ago, because course today has a few hills.

6.1 mile cooldown, 40:38.

15.7 miles total, 1:36:38.

Energy levels are up, going to keep taking the iron.  Getting blood tested friday to make sure things are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment