Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Easy run

Unplanned midnight run.  Still about 38 degrees when I got out of work.  Roads were just starting to get slick in spots, but no one was out so I just ran in middle of road around town in light.  I always keep my running stuff with me and glad I do.

4.18 miles, 27:39.  Legs felt really good.  Just cruised.  One of those runs that makes you feel good.  Went out thinking 7:00 pace would be good in dark, after work, but was pleasantly surprised, especially after the long workout yesterday.  My energy levels are definitely back to where they were in October.  I was pretty run down November and December.

I'm going to try and do a couple of these after work to sneak in a few more miles.  Lasts weeks 63 miles was my highest since before MDI, but I'd like to be over 60 a week from here on.  Maybe a couple of weeks close to 80.

The new schedule I'm going to should help training wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment