Friday, December 29, 2017

Moderate run and some pool work

Jumped on treadmill,  7.5 miles, 43:53.  Pickups every half mile.  Middle mile in 5:22 to stretch legs.  1.5% incline the whole way.  No one was on other 3 treadmills, so I felt I could stay on the one I was on a bit longer than the 30 minute time limit.

Felt good to run in shorts and actually feel like I was running. 

15 minutes of deep water running in pool after to start to get used to that element of training.  Sucks, but makes me strong, rests my legs some, and makes my running form better.  I tried to explain what I was doing by running in deep water to the lifeguard but I'm pretty sure they just thought I was nuts. 

Obsessed is probably a better word than nuts.

Put up a picture of track I'll be racing on in March in DC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment