Tuesday, December 5, 2017

More than running

Alright,  new dryer that hasn't worked in a while.

Just an electronic issue, but it had me stumped for awhile and I'm pretty good with electric work.  Finally figured it out. 

Now I can actually dry my clothes.

That's why I know my energy is going up.  My wife left me a lift of chores for when I got home from my overnight shift and I did the most important one.  Three days ago I would have tossed it and gone back to bed.

I've found a week or two of the herbal supplements always gets everything back and my energy goes from wanting to sleep 18 hours a day to barely needing sleep.

Like I said, just iron (mineral), astragalus, licorice, dandelion, and echinacea but the shit works.  Sometimes I wonder if the lyme disease I got years ago never went away.  Read that herbal supplements have helped a lot of people.

Well going to go for easy run.  Tomorrow morning a session of 1,2,3,4,4,3,2,1 minute pieces as I feel.  Really going to try and rest up well for this weekends race.  If a few guys take off fast I'm letting them go, but there should be a large pack near the front and I'm staying with that a mile to go or I fall off the backend.  Just have to be paying attention if someone mid race decides to go.  If I feel good I'm going with, but that only happens if I'm paying close attention.

Looks like castille dropped out of cal international marathon last weekend at 10-k, so he may well show up this weekend.  If he does there is no one who can beat him.

Also, I'm not sure about 50-k in march.  I really am thinking about working on 25-k and under stuff and not destroying my legs for most of march and April in one race.  So that's up in the air.

I also think in the fall there will be a USATF masters marathon champs, probably twin cities, but not sure yet, so cal international isn't 100% either.

By not running cal international or the 50-k I can do most of the usatf new england series, so that's nice since races are closer.

Looks like Dirigo has three new masters guys for next year.  We should do pretty well.  Hopefully I can lead the masters team and maybe help out open team.

No comments:

Post a Comment