Friday, December 22, 2017

Essy run

Had a lot of chores to do around house, so got up at noon and worked on those until 3.  Just started to snow as I headed out the door.

By a mile in the roads were covered and the ice hiding underneath almost got me a few times.  Wanted to go way longer, but too dangerous.  I have no interest getting hurt from falling again.

Going to go jump on treadmill later at ymca to get another run in.

4.1 miles, 27:03.
6:25
6:52
6:26
6:38
:40

4th mile I had to stop with no shoulder and cars coming at me.  This winter has sucked the last two weeks.  Even with snow it's cold out there. 

I think they ordered new part for treadmill at work, so I can get in some longer runs soon.  I'd be just fine running 100% of my runs on treadmill once I can go longer than 30 minutes.  Ymca treadmills go faster than 5:00 pace, but it's always 75 degree in there and the 30 minute time limit doesn't work for me.  The lifting is going well and I can notice my strength and power going way up.  Still hovering around 150 pounds.  Need to shed a few still, but at least I don't have far to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment