Saturday, December 9, 2017

Next race

The thing I loved about running at Zap years ago is all the races I went to were competitive. 

Although I would have liked to be higher up today, it still will make racing the local stuff easier.

I may do Epic 5k at end of month if I don't work night before.  After that I'd love to run winter xc nationals, but it's a day before midwinter, so that's out.

Then it's a choice between running Shamrock 8-k in Virginia or indoor track champs in Maryland.  Got a free place to stay in Maryland.

Then some usatfne champ races.  I think I'll skip the 50-k for a year or so.

Then as many of the usatf masters grand prix races I can get to.

So looking at open xc 10-k today.  My time would have got me 319th place, damn.

Now I just need to get back to Maine and get some solid training in.

No comments:

Post a Comment