Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Long run yesterday, today Rested legs, mind not so much.

16 miles yesterday over hilly course.

After working 9pm to 7am I headed to court for a trial.  Ended around 4pm, and I went home and got some sleep.  Legs probably needed a rest day anyways, and should help keep me injury free at least.

Moving forward, it's looking like probably a snowshoe run tomorrow.  No race this weekend, but EK and I are going to go recon the bridge the gap 10-mile course this weekend.

I have no idea how hilly or not hilly the 15-k is next weekend in Mass, so I'm planning on hills and between the 16 miler I did yesterday and the snowshoe runs this weekend, hills will be covered.  Going to be fun to run with a bunch of teammates for this.

10-miler the week after that and then I don't think I'll race again until April 29th, US Masters road 10k champs in Boston.  That's gonna be a heck of a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment