Monday, March 12, 2018

Easy run

7.8 miles, 50:00.  Nice spring day.  Only 37, but with sun I made myself go out with one less layer than normal, and I'm glad I did.

Little headwind going out, so I warmed up some coming back.

Legs felt ok for abusing them yesterday.  Probably do some longer strides tomorrow, try and beat the snow.  Thursday not sure what I'll do with storm coming.  May have to buy day ymca pass to keep things easy on treadmill.

Friday I'm going to do easy run in morning, fly to DC, then race 3000 at 6:45pm that night.  Figure my legs should feel ok for at least one of three races, and they can't feel much worse than they did for workout at track yesterday, and I still easily ran my paces.

I think if push comes to shove I can run 9:10 for 3000, 4:15 for 1500, and hopefully close to 2:05 for 800.  800 will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment