Monday, March 5, 2018

Fall marathon

So it looks like the fall marathon I had planned which was going to be us masters marathon championships got taken off the schedule.

So I've got to either choose another marathon or decide to do something else.

A few marathons I might look at.

Baystate,  usatfne champs, and a flat course.

Mohawk Hudson, net downhill of 370 feet, last 8 miles flat. 

Philadelphia, flat, everyone I know has run pr's there.

With no long distance trip planned to Washington state for that other marathon, I may go to the masters outdoor track champs in Spokane, for 5000, and 10,000.  Many options, with masters road grand prix races ad well, although I'd like to do a marathon in the fall.  Right now Mohawk Hudson would work best, then still let me have a xc season.

No comments:

Post a Comment