Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Treadmill is messed up again

Not sure what the problem is now.  Console starts up and just says Device options and lets you either toggle between Silent mode or power off.  Doesn't let you do anything else.  So it looks like a run outside today.

Not good since I do almost all my mileage inside.  Means a lot of runs in the dark.  I might have to finally bite the bullet and get a Y membership so I can use the treadmills. 

Must say, Nordictrack 9700 Pro has had way too many issues for the use its had over a couple of years.  A few of the other guys use it, but real easy, and I don't abuse it too bad, not enough for it to have the issues its had. 

Good thing I've got some good winter running gear.  Not really looking forward to running outside all week.  It's just nice to wake up, go hit the treadmill before my overnight shift and go into work.


No comments:

Post a Comment