Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Recovery

I forgot how much lifting and plyometrics blasted my legs.  It's only been 10 hours and my legs are pretty sore.  Love it.  Just jogging and walking home from gym tonight they felt completely useless.  Now we'll see if they are recovered by Thursday for a workout.  I'm going to do my best to start doing these sessions right after my workouts.  In some ways that's dangerous, working with already tired muscles, but if I wait a full day and do them, then that's probably another recovery day before I can run hard again.  We'll find out, I'll be testing this out on myself.  Maybe have to start what I used to do and do workouts in the mornings, and an evening lifting plyo session giving myself some rest.  It's just hard for me to run in the mornings with my schedule, thus why I'm playing around.





No comments:

Post a Comment