Monday, September 18, 2017

PM: Easy run

Got out of work at 730 am this morning after working overnight, got into court clothes,  At trial until about 2 in the afternoon.  Slept 3 hours, got up and jumped on the treadmill after an hour of drinking coffee.

Felt like I was in the clouds.  Legs felt good, everything felt great, just don't really remember running.

4 miles on treadmill 25:58.  Did .20 mile pickups every mile instead of the .10 every half mile I usually do.  The last couple at 3-4% incline to wake things up(ha) for tomorrow's 20 miler.

Glad I have tonight off because I need some sleep.

Run tomorrow will be a good test of where I'm at with fairly rested legs.

Friday I'm pacing a fellow runner, AK for about 17 miles on carriage roads at 6:10 pace.  That should be interesting, running 6:10 on carriage roads is not easy.

Sunday 4-k race, flat, downhill.  My only goal for that is to run first 1.5 miles of it completely all out.  I want to break 6:30 through 1.5.  That's 4:20 pace I think.  After that it will be hold on city and see if I can still win.

Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment