Monday, July 17, 2017

Weekend of Nascar at Loudon

So after that long run I worked the overnight Wednesday into Thursday, slept 90 minutes, and then headed to Loudon with the fella's.

Thursday-  No running.  Between no sleep, the long run yesterday, and the travel, I decided to take the day off from any kind of health activities.

Friday-  Got up at 7am, didn't want to, but got in 4.1 miles, 27:29.  Too busy the rest of the day, evening, and night to wait, so I got it out of the way so I could have fun all day.

Saturday-  Got up at 7am,  didn't want to,  Got in 5 miles.  This was on a pretty hilly road and the first 2 miles gained about 200 feet.  33:56 total.  Another day of fun.

Sunday-  Got up about 6:45am, didn't want to.  Got in another 5 miles, although this was a flat run, 33:08.  Another day of fun.

Monday-  Got up early, didn't want to.  Managed to sneak in 3.5 miles before the guys wanted to pack up and leave.  23:25. 

 Made it back to Maine.  Going to head out for an easy run tonight.  Workout tomorrow night.  It's been nice giving my legs a good break after that 21+ miler, but now that I've got the fun out of my system, it's time to train. 

No comments:

Post a Comment