Sunday, July 23, 2017

Easy run

Slept in pretty late.  I ended up working late Wednesday morning after an overnight, and then getting called in for a couple of hours the night before the relay.  Then I stayed late last night because I always get into stuff.  Today I managed 6.2 miles on the treadmill, 40:01.  6:40 pace other than the pickups every half mile.

Bottoms of my feet and knees were sore a little yesterday from running on the sandy, rocky trail, but today my legs feel good.  Probably another easy run tomorrow, with some uphill sprints, then a long run Tuesday or Wednesday evening.  I'm thinking a little shorter than last time, 16-18 miles, but getting some work in at marathon pace or faster.  Had about 51 miles for the week last week, hopefully 55+ this week.  12 weeks to go until marathon.


No comments:

Post a Comment