Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Workout

2.2 mile warmup, 12:59.  Strides, drills, uphill sprints.  Decided to run mile repeats with 90 seconds jogging between.  Goal was around 5:07, first one too fast, but about right on pace for others.  Didn't really feel great, but mostly because I slept most of the day yesterday, all last night, and spent my whole day off  today sleeping trying to catch up from the last week of very little sleep.  Summertime in bar harbor is here, so training is going to be tough with the little sleep I'll get the next couple of months.

4:58.92
5:08.07
5:07.83
5:06.78

Thought about doing 1-2 more, but I just wasn't feeling very good so stopped at 4.  All I really need to do is stay at 40-50 miles a week until mid august, then I'll have much more time to train. 

2.2 mile cooldown 12:56.

No comments:

Post a Comment