Sunday, June 11, 2017

Easy run

3.6 miles, 23:19, treadmill.  Pickups every half mile.  Was going to go a little longer, but it was hot and with workout tomorrow and long run mid week, I'll still get my 40 miles for the week easily

Plus the treadmill got stuck at about 4% incline and I didn't feel like doing a hill workout.

I prefer to run in the evening, but the days I have to work at 3 is not possible.

Working tomorrow is 4.5 miles,  going mile at just faster than tempo pace, 200 fast, then back into another mile.  Do that four times and it's a nice variable pace session that teaches you to recover at a good pace.   When I did this workout about 3 weeks before Sugarloaf I averaged 5:23 pace for whole thing, so I'm guessing I should be under 5:20 pace.  Once I can do this at about 5:05 pace I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment