Tuesday, June 6, 2017

A Run

Kind of like Saturdays long run I felt flat after an easy day.  Unlike Saturday I decided to keep it easy and do workout tomorrow instead.

So I ran 4 miles, 25:00 on treadmill. Middle 2 miles at 6:00 pace at 2.5% uphill.  Hopefully wake my legs up for tomorrow.

Short complex training session after with squats/jump squats, lunges/split jumps, some seated calf explosive exercises, and some hamstring, lower back work.

Tomorrow planned session is outside.  I've got flat loop that's .28 miles.  Well it measured with wheel at .285, but round it down.

Plan tomorrow is,

4 loops (1.12 miles), 5:15 pace
6x2 loops(.56 miles), 5:05 pace
4 loops, 5:15 pace.
6x1 loop(.28), sub 5:00 pace.
Loop easy between everything.  See if I can hit my paces.

I did most of my training for sugarloaf on this loop, including a fun 14 miles (50 loops) one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment