Saturday, April 14, 2018

Last few days

Lets see,  Did a workout I guess on Thursday.  Not really because my leg hurt so bad, but I warmed up and was pretty much 6k from my house, so I figured I'd run back.  Broke it up into 2x3-k.  Pretty lame ass workout, but I managed to run 5:20ish pace mostly on one leg.  Took a minute rest between.  This is a grade F workout.  Not champion material.

Friday after working my overnight shift, I went to court.  A 5 minute hearing never happened and I waited until 2:30 in the afternoon before getting released to go home.  Got home and went to sleep by about 4pm.  Got a few hours of sleep before going back to work.  If I really wrote what I wanted to say I'd get in trouble so TIAIS.

Today my leg hurt all day, even though I didn't run yesterday.  Bullshit.  I went out as it was getting dark since I slept most of the day trying to catch for yesterdays lack of.  Tried running slower to see if that would help.  Nope,  Hurt the whole way.  No better or worse after a day off.  Got better the faster and longer I ran, but I only did a piss poor run of 4ish miles.  

Now the legs feels great after it hurt all day.  What the F.

Well since it seems like the only good workouts I can get the last few weeks are on weekends at the races, I'm gonna do a hard run tomorrow.  I'm either going to run the entire loop road as hard as I can from my house which is about 20 miles, or I'll do one of my hardest workouts.

At this point racing US 10-k champs and Seas Dogs 5-k is probably out, so I'm going to either fix my leg tomorrow or break the damn thing.  Either way I expect a lt of pain.  And I'm going out with no advil or anything in my system.  Let it hurt, break, twst off, something is going to bend one way or the other.


No comments:

Post a Comment