Monday, April 9, 2018

Another week of pain

Tuesday I ended up biking.  Leg just hurt too much.

Wednesday I biked again but did 25 minutes in middle as hard as I could go.

Thursday the lef wasn't getting any better, so I ran 4+ miles.  Wasn't any worse, during or after.

Friday I did 7.5 miles after seeing doctor and getting some tests done.

Saturday 5 miles.

Sunday I headed to 10 mile race.  Warmed up 2.1 miles.  Hurt walking around, not to run.

Race went off and I had decided to run race easy, but test leg first mile.

Nice group through mile, 5:26.  Leg felt really good.  Did a pickup and leg felt amazing.  Slowed up and let group catch back up.  At mile 2 I picked it up again.  After a quarter mile I decided to just keep going.  5:11 mile. 

Ran steady through mile 7.  Hills I went up easy and only time my leg hurt.

Last mile is fast,  cruised in.

Once walking around after leg hurt.  Cooldown, 1.9 miles, leg was fine.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment