Monday, May 22, 2017

Marathon photos

First picture is PJ and I around mile 3.  Once John Davis started to slow down I went and caught him and pushed pace through mile 8.  Picture 2 is John and I around mile 5 with PJ right behind. 

Mile 9 I faded on hill hard and ran a 6:25 mile.  John out front again and PJ passed and got away.  6:03 10th mile, still climbing last bit of hill.   Once we got over the hill I caught back up to PJ, picture 3 and ran a few 5:30s. 

After that I tried to chase John down, but by mile 14, or 15 PJ went by me for good, and I was done.

PJ passed John around mile 20,  A few minutes later I did. 

All I could do last 10 miles was keep my stride quick and try not to implode.  Slowest mile last 10 was 6:14, although waving to crowd final .2 I ran 1:44 which is pretty slow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment